Why move your business to the City of Franklin?
Crossroads of Opportunity
- Interstate 75 is located roughly halfway between Cincinnati and Dayton with two interchanges connecting State Routes (SR 73 & 123). Additionally the City is only minutes away from other major arteries Including Cincinanti's Belt-Way I-275 and Dayton's I-675. I-70, I-71 and I-74 along US Rt. 35 are all easily and equally located centrally to the City of Franklin.
- Major Cities within 600 road miles include Atlanta GA, Baltimore MD, Charleston, WV, Charlotte NC, Chicago IL, Detroit MI, Indianapolis IN, Philadelphia and Pittsburgh PA, St. Louis MO, Washington D.C., Des Moines and of course Cincinnati, Columbus and Cleveland.
- International and Domestic air service is Easily accessible from Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport and Dayton International Airports.
- Are you a pilot or prefer to fly by private charter? Again, we are centrally located just minutes away from Dayton-Wright Brothers Airport (KMGY) and Middletown Regional/Hook Field Airports (KMWO).
- Norfolk Southern Railway Distribution Network has a rail-spur right in the middle of town. To support that resource you should turn to the Franklin Yards Logistic Park. This resource helps us support industries in automotive, energy, communications, concrete, construction and transportation, pet food and components and fittings. Their services include Freight Brokering, Scheduling Storage, Transloading, Transportation, Warehousing, Bagging, Consulting and Contingency Planning.
- By Water
Workspace Without Compromise
Franklin has four established business parks with lot's of land. Each are located immediately off the the State Route Interchanges. Franklin has established four Community Reinvestment Tax Abatement Areas which provide real estate tax abatements in exchange for new construction and/or certain improvements. The City also offers other incentives including Rural Enterprise Zone Abatements. Regardless, you will find that we will work quickly and effectively to put together a competitive incentive program to meet your needs.
Unmatched Quality of Life
The Final Word
Just don't take our word for it. Here’s why some prominent CEOs have made the City of Franklin their business home.
See For Yourself
We can't wait to show you what we have to offer. So pay us a visit. Just call or e-mail our City Manager, Sonny Lewis at 937-746-9921 Ext. 1101 to arrange a personalized tour of the City.