So you have that Big Idea for a new business? But what you need is the right place, the right advice, and the right people to help it take off. We have provided a number of resources to help you get started.
Let's be honest, we want you to start that new business right here in Franklin. We want new, forward-thinking companies like yours up and running with the knowledge, skills and resources to become successful. Our site will connect you to the resources that will help answer many of your questions.To start, the Warren County Office of Economic Development has the resources and team to help you cover all of the basics:
- Provide existing business a variety of financial, marketing and management resources.
- Identify new businesses which bring value and opportunity and assisting them to locate in the City of Franklin.
- Provide information about the business community and serve as a liaison with the public.
- Communicate with officials and representatives from all levels of government to create a business-friendly atmosphere in Franklin and Warren County, Ohio.
- Coordinate and share resources for the economic benefit of the entire region.
And we don't stop there. We can call on some very powerful connections to give your new business even more momentum such as the Small Business Administration, Small Business Development Center, SCORE and the Ohio Department of Business and Economic Development. These resources can help you draft a solid business plan, choose the best legal structure for your business and find that perfect location. Other resources include
- Ohio Business Gateway
- Common Sense Initiative
- Development Services Agency
- Secretary of State
- Attorney General
In short, we'll do whatever it takes to get your business off the ground and in the air.