Jennie Loxley, Income Tax Administrator
Cheryl Hedric, Income Tax Clerk
|1 Benjamin Franklin Way
Franklin, Ohio 45005
(937) 746-1136 fax
Income Tax Division Information
Franklin’s Income Tax Rate is 2% effective July 1, 2011.
New Individual and Employer Tax Preparation Tool: Beginning 2013 the City of Franklin will be offering an on-line tax calculation tool. Employers will be able to complete their withholding forms and pay electronically. Individuals may complete their City of Franklin tax form on line and some may qualify to file on-line too. Click here to access the Tax Preparation Tool.
General Blank Tax Forms
- W-1 Employer’s Return of Tax Withheld [PDF]
- W-3: Reconciliation of City Income Tax Withheld - Monthly [PDF]
- W-3: Reconciliation of City Income Tax Withheld - Quarterly [PDF]
- Business Withholding Tax Questionnaire [PDF]
- Courtesy Withholding Tax Questionnaire [PDF] - Only one of the Questionnaires need be completed and returned to the Income Tax Division
- Hotel/Motel Excise Tax Remittance [PDF] - Form Fillable & Auto-Calculate
- Hotel/Motel Excise Tax Remittance [PDF} - Blank Form
If you have any questions or need assistance with your city taxes, please call the Franklin Income Tax Division at 937-746-9921.
If you have any questions or need assistance on your Federal Return, you may call the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 or visit the IRS website.
If you have any questions or need assistance on your State Return you may call the State at 1-800-282-1780 or visit the Ohio Department of Taxation website.
If you have any questions regarding your property tax/real estate tax you may call Warren County Auditor at 513-695-1300 or visit the Auditor’s website.